Keiser Air 250 Triceps
Offering superior isolation of the triceps muscles, the AIR250 Triceps accommodates a wide variety of users with its one-step seat adjustment. For added safety and stability under heavy loads, the machine also incorporates a seat belt. Once seated, thumb button resistance controls located on the hand grips allow users to adjust their workout while maintaining their position.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Lengde: 152,4 cm
Bredde: 96,5 cm
Høyde: 152,4 cm
Motstand: 0 - 118 kg
Ta kontakt med vår Pro avdeling om du ønsker et godt tilbud på utstyr til ditt treningssenter eller bedrift.
Vi prosjekterer, tegner, installerer og gir deg topp service på utstyr som er levert fra oss.
Kontakt oss på firstname.lastname@example.org