Keiser Air 250 Military Press
The AIR250 Military Press features a seated position, giving the individual greater stability during this over-the-head exercise. The seat is fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users, and the seat back is designed to provide support for the lower back. The low starting resistance is ideal for deconditioned users and older adults.
- Cost-effective Way to Provide Strength Training Options
- Virtually Zero Shock to Muscles, Connective Tissues, and Joints
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- Fully Adjustable to Accommodate a Wide Range of Users
- Large Digital Display with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Durable Construction Engineered for Years of Use
- Thick Base for Added Stability
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of a kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
Lengde: 152,4 cm
Bredde: 114,3 cm
Høyde: 152,4 cm
Motstand: 6 - 86 kg
Ta kontakt med vår Pro avdeling om du ønsker et godt tilbud på utstyr til ditt treningssenter eller bedrift.
Vi prosjekterer, tegner, installerer og gir deg topp service på utstyr som er levert fra oss.
Kontakt oss på firstname.lastname@example.org